Tuesday Takeaways: Gatesville Intermediate
Week of March 1-5, 2021
- Spring Break is next week. There is no school March 8-12. Students return to school on Monday, March 15.
- The end of the nine weeks is Friday. Report cards go home Friday, March 19.
- Reading teachers continue BAS (Benchmark Assessment System) reading to assess middle of year reading levels/growth for all students at this time.
- Yearbooks are on sale now. http://bit.ly/GISYearbook2021
Preorder cost is $20. Cost increases to $25 after 4/3/21.
- In the event your child is absent, have him/her log into their Google Classroom and do the attendance question and work for the day.
- Morning drop off is on the back porch, please do not drop your children off on the 4th grade side.
- Afternoon pickup is on the back porch or from the church parking lot.
- Students may now eat FREE breakfast, lunch, and evening meals for the school year. Take advantage of our meals if interested!
- A bell rings at 7:50 AM to go to class. A tardy bell rings at 7:55 AM. Back doors close at 7:50 AM daily.
- Please make sure all students bring a mask to wear at school daily that covers their mouth and nose. All intermediate students are required to wear a mask while on school grounds.
- In the event of inclement weather, afternoon church pick up will be closed and students will need to be picked up on the back porch. Morning drop offs are still in the back. We have three back doors open when raining.